CrossFit Endurance is designed to maximize your fitness by using a variety of different body weight movements and objects is like kettlebells and dumbbells to obtain significant strength and cardiovascular health. Each class is different and can include activities like running, rowing, biking, body weight movement, or some addition of weighted objects to keep class varied.
A CrossFit Endurance workout has the same principles as a regular CrossFit class except we don’t focus on the Olympic lifts in our strength or conditioning.
WHO IS IT FOR?
CrossFit Endurance is geared towards those who:
- Want to prioritize cardio over strength.
- Are intimidated by any of the notions they have of CrossFit.
- Have had lengthy layoffs from a fitness program and want to start getting back into fitness.
- Want to work on cardiovascular system, body awareness, and athleticism before focusing on strength or power.
- Want to understand some of the core tents of CrossFit at a slower pace.